Immersion Journals is looking for creative travel writers to share stories with readers rather than sell guides to enthusiastic tourists. Tourist reviews of any kind will NOT be considered. We hope to cultivate a globally-driven, non-discriminating publication, where readers and writers totally immerse themselves in real cross-cultural experiences. Please keep the following in mind when sending in your submission:
- All creative writing styles are welcome! Poetry, flash fiction, experimental prose, narratives, letters, e.t.c.
- Please limit poetry submissions to 1-3 pages. All other forms of writing cannot exceed more than 3 pages.
- EDIT ALL WORK BEFORE SUBMITTING
- Photography and/or artwork submitted alongside writing is high encouraged and greatly appreciated!
Contribute Visual art
Calling all visual artists! We want all forms of intentional art to further immerse readers into our publication.
Photographers, graphic designers, digital artists e.t.c please submit here. Art submitted alongside written work is encouraged and ideal, but visual art of any kind is warmly welcomed.
- Original photos/art ONLY
- All entries must be edited
- If you are interested in submitting cover art, or design ideas, please tell us!
- All submissions will be considered for Fall Issue 5
A suggested donation of $3 per entry is greatly appreciated.
Your donations are 100% tax-deductible and help offset the costs of reviewing your work. We will notify you of our decision within 2-4 weeks of receiving email submission. Donations can be made by clicking 'Submit' below.